- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 24 whole graham crackers
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- Toppings: chocolate syrup, halved fresh strawberries and additional banana slices
- In a large bowl, mix the whipped topping, sour cream and pudding mix until blended; fold in pineapple. Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; fill with pudding mixture.
- On a flat serving plate, arrange four crackers in a rectangle. Pipe about 1 cup pudding mixture over crackers; top with about 1/4 cup banana slices. Repeat layers five times. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, top with chocolate syrup, strawberries and banana slices. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Banana Split Icebox Cake
Sort By :
Show stopping dessert at parties!
so good and really really easy. thank you so much
Made it using chocolate grahams crackers (can never have to much chocolate!) and was awesome!
It is wonderful. Serve it first, because you will have finished your meal. Have you heard " Eat dessert first:Life is short. moonbeam36
I made this for my family and it was a huge hit. Everyone loved it and a couple of them even wanted seconds. It is a very nice alternative to baking something when it is hot outside. I followed the recipe exactly and it was very easy to put together. I will definitely be making this again.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Banana Cake >
- Berry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Chocolate Cake Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Desserts >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- July 4th Desserts >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Labor Day Desserts >
- Labor Day Recipes >