Banana Split Ice Cream Sandwiches Recipe
Enjoy a banana split without the spoon! Our Test Kitchen captures the flavors of this popular sundae, serving it up sandwich-style.
- Brownie for Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 4 cups strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1 medium firm banana, thinly sliced
- Prepare batter for Brownie for Ice Cream Sandwiches. Pour into prepared pan; sprinkle with pecans. Bake and cool according to recipe directions.
- Cut brownie in half widthwise. Spread hot fudge topping over one brownie half; spread with ice cream and layer with banana slices. Turn over remaining brownie half; place over bananas. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut into bars, squares or desired shapes. Wrap in plastic wrap. Freeze until serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Originally published as Banana Split Ice Cream Sandwiches in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p59
Reviews for Banana Split Ice Cream Sandwiches(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Ice Cream Sandwiches >
- Kids Desserts >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >