Banana Split Fruit Salad
Let these whimsical parfaits celebrate the end of a work week and the beginning of a wonderful weekend! Watermelon, bananas and raspberries make for a tasty and healthy treat.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 medium bananas
- 1/4 medium seedless watermelon
- 1 carton (6 ounces) vanilla custard-style yogurt
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Cut each banana in half widthwise. Cut each half into four pieces
- lengthwise. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop four balls from
- watermelon (save remaining melon for another use).
- Arrange four banana pieces in each shallow dessert bowl; top with
- watermelon. Spoon yogurt over melon. Sprinkle with raspberries and
- walnuts. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 248 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 35 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 6 g protein.