Banana Split Dessert for Two
This refreshing dessert creates such a pretty picture, it's sure to be met with compliments. It has all the flavors of a banana split but fewer calories with whipped topping instead of ice cream. —Stella Paukovich Apollo, Pennsylvania
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 2 small firm bananas, split lengthwise
- Chocolate syrup
- 2 maraschino cherries
- In a bowl, combine the marshmallows, pineapple and whipped topping.
- Place banana halves in dessert dishes with two scoops of marshmallow
- mixture between. Drizzle with chocolate syrup; top with a cherry.
- Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 350 calories, 7 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 14 mg sodium, 73 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.