Banana Split Dessert for 2 Recipe
Got a minute? Then you’ve got a fun, fast dessert with these dressed up, store-bought ice cream sandwiches from Ruthann Gregg of Prescott Valley, Arizona!
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 Neapolitan ice cream sandwiches
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 tablespoon caramel ice cream topping
- 1 tablespoon chocolate ice cream topping
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1. Gently toss banana with lemon juice; set aside. Line the bottom and sides of a 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- 2. Layer one ice cream sandwich, half of the banana and 1/2 cup whipped topping in pan. Top with second ice cream sandwich, reversing direction of ice cream flavors.
- 3. Layer with remaining banana and whipped topping. Top with caramel and chocolate toppings; sprinkle with pecans. Cover and freeze overnight or until firm.
- 4. Remove from the freezer 5 minutes before serving. Using plastic wrap, lift dessert out of pan. Discard plastic wrap; cut dessert in half. Yield: 2 servings.
1 piece: 361 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 124mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Banana Split Dessert for 2
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC