Layered with chocolate chip cookies, ice cream, sliced bananas and sundae toppings, this sweet and speedy trifle has it all.—Marci Carl, Northern, Cambria, Pennsylvania
Featured In: 16 Banana Split-Inspired Recipes
- 4 soft chocolate chip cookies, crumbled
- 2 cups chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 2 small bananas, halved lengthwise and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 2/3 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- Place 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs in each of four dessert dishes. Layer with half of the ice cream, bananas, whipped cream, fudge topping and remaining cookies. Repeat layers. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Banana Split Cookie Trifles in Country Woman August/September 2010, p42
Reviews for Banana Split Cookie Trifles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review