Banana Split Brownie Pizza Recipe
I made this extra special dessert for my kids one night and they still say it is their favorite. The topping makes the brownies amazing and they disappear so fast. —Lisa Hughes, Angelton, Texas
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits with juice
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1 to 2 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Combine butter and cocoa. Stir in sugar, eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; stir into egg mixture. Spread evenly over a well-greased 12-in. to 14-in. pizza pan. Bake 20-25 minutes. Cool.
- 2. Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; spread over brownie crust. Drain pineapple, reserving juice; dip banana slices in juice (then discard the juice).
- 3. Arrange bananas, pineapple and strawberries over cream cheese layer; sprinkle with pecans. In a small saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate and butter; drizzle over top of pizza. Chill 1 hour. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 servings.
1 slice: 448 calories, 26g fat (14g saturated fat), 108mg cholesterol, 309mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Banana Split Brownie Pizza
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC