- Using 1/3 cup for each scoop, place four scoops of vanilla ice cream,
- five scoops of chocolate ice cream and five scoops of strawberry ice
- cream on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Freeze until firm. Place
- vanilla scoops in center of brownie crust; alternate scoops of
- chocolate and strawberry around edge. Cover and freeze until firm.
- Just before serving, remove sides of pan. Arrange bananas and
- strawberries over ice cream. Drizzle with hot fudge and strawberry
- toppings. Sprinkle with toffee bits. Garnish with whipped cream and
- almonds. Cut into wedges. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 535 calories, 23 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 216 mg sodium, 80 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.