Banana Split Brownie Cake Recipe
“Yum” is the word when it comes to this creative cake. With brownie on the bottom and banana split flavors to top, this makes a to-die-for dessert! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 packages (13 ounces each) fudge brownies
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream, softened
- 3 large firm bananas, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1. Arrange brownies in a greased 9-in. springform pan, cutting to fit and filling in small holes. Spread with strawberry ice cream. Cover and freeze for 3 hours or until firm.
- 2. Arrange bananas over ice cream, cutting to fit as needed. Spread with fudge topping and vanilla ice cream. Sprinkle with pecans. Cover tightly and freeze overnight. May be frozen for up to 2 months.
- 3. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Carefully run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen; remove sides of pan. Yield: 14 servings.
1 slice equals 487 calories, 21 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 231 mg sodium, 71 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC