Banana Split Brownie Cake Recipe
“Yum” is the word when it comes to this creative cake. With brownie on the bottom and banana split flavors to top, this makes a to-die-for dessert! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 packages (13 ounces each) fudge brownies
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream, softened
- 3 large firm bananas, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- Arrange brownies in a greased 9-in. springform pan, cutting to fit and filling in small holes. Spread with strawberry ice cream. Cover and freeze for 3 hours or until firm.
- Arrange bananas over ice cream, cutting to fit as needed. Spread with fudge topping and vanilla ice cream. Sprinkle with pecans. Cover tightly and freeze overnight. May be frozen for up to 2 months.
- Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Carefully run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen; remove sides of pan. Yield: 14 servings.
Originally published as Banana Split Brownie Cake in Simple & Delicious June/July 2010, p16
Reviews for Banana Split Brownie Cake(10)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 13, 2013
This is amazing! Instead of strawberry ice cream I used cherry ice cream - wonderful! This is a great summer birthday cake.
Reviewed Oct. 11, 2012
This recipe is very easy to make. I made this for a group event we hosted in the summer and it was gone in no time.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Banana Cake >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Brownie Cake >
- Cakes >
- Chocolate Cake Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Homemade Ice Cream Cakes >
- Ice Cream Cake >
- Ice Cream Cake Recipes >
- Ice Cream Recipes >