Banana Split "Cake" Recipe
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Total: 5 hr 25 min. YIELD:24 servings
- 9 Honey Maid® Graham Crackers, crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 6 bananas, divided
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) JELL-O® Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups COOL WHIP® Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup chopped PLANTERS® Pecans
- 1. MIX graham crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Freeze 10 min.
- 2. BEAT cream cheese and remaining sugar with mixer until blended. Spread carefully over crust; top with pineapple. Slice 4 bananas; arrange over pineapple.
- 3. BEAT pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP; spread over banana layer in pan. Top with remaining COOL WHIP. Refrigerate 5 hours. Slice remaining bananas just before serving; arrange over dessert. Top with nuts. Yield: 24 servings.
1 serving equals 270 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 250 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC