- 9 Honey Maid® Graham Crackers, crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 6 bananas, divided
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) JELL-O® Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups COOL WHIP® Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup chopped PLANTERS® Pecans
- MIX graham crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Freeze 10 min.
- BEAT cream cheese and remaining sugar with mixer until blended. Spread carefully over crust; top with pineapple. Slice 4 bananas; arrange over pineapple.
- BEAT pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP; spread over banana layer in pan. Top with remaining COOL WHIP. Refrigerate 5 hours. Slice remaining bananas just before serving; arrange over dessert. Top with nuts. Yield: 24 servings.
Originally published as Banana Split "Cake" Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
Reviews for Banana Split "Cake"(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review