- 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a large saucepan, combine the brown sugar, butter
- and milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil and stir for 2
- minutes. Remove from the heat; cool to lukewarm.
- Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar until frosting reaches
- spreading consistency. Frost cake. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 461 calories, 16 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 376 mg sodium, 76 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.