Banana Raisin Wraps
"For a quick pick-me-up, try these roll-ups," suggests Peggy Burdick from Burlington, Michigan. "The peanut butter and banana combination is a fun change from savory fillings in tortillas."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 medium firm bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Spread peanut butter over one side of each tortilla. Arrange banana
- slices and raisins over peanut butter, pressing lightly. Roll up
- loosely; cut in half. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 418 calories, 20 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 400 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 13 g protein.