- 35 Reduced Fat NILLA® Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP® Sugar Free Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 2 packages (1 ounce, each) JELL-O® Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding
- 3 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1/2 ounce BAKER'S® Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, grated
- MIX wafer crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- BEAT Neufchatel and sugar in medium bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP; spread over crust. Top with bananas.
- BEAT pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min.; spread over bananas. Top with remaining COOL WHIP and chocolate. Refrigerate 3 hours. Yield: 24 servings.
Originally published as Banana Pudding Squares Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
Reviews for Banana Pudding Squares(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review