Banana Pudding Parfait Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 52 vanilla wafers
- 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in condensed milk; set aside. In another bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix; add to cream cheese mixture. Fold in whipped topping. Place a third of the vanilla wafers in a 2-1/2-qt. glass bowl. Top with a third of the bananas and pudding mixture. Repeat layers twice. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1/2 cup: 379 calories, 16g fat (10g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 276mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Banana Pudding Parfait
"This is an excellent recipe for potluck groups."
"Made this for a church dinner last night and people were raving about it. I added more bananas and wafers than what the recipe called for. I waited as long as I could to layer it as I didn't want the wafers to be too mushy. I did the first mixture first and refrigerated it to save time. Then, I arranged the first layer of wafers. When I was ready then I sliced the bananas as I went along. Very delicious recipe! Thanks!!"
"I've made this a few times now and always get rave reviews! I make sure I bring the recipe with me because I know people will ask me for it:o)"
"This is GREAT!! My hubby and I love this banana pudding."