Banana Pudding Parfait
Edna Perry of Rice, Texas blends cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and whipped topping into instant pudding then layers this creamy concoction with vanilla wafers and sliced bananas. Served in a pretty glass bowl, the results make for a fancy yet fuss-free dessert.
10-12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 52 vanilla wafers
- 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in condensed milk;
- set aside. In another bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix; add to cream
- cheese mixture. Fold in whipped topping. Place a third of the
- vanilla wafers in a 2-1/2-qt. glass bowl. Top with a third of the
- bananas and pudding mixture. Repeat layers twice. Refrigerate until
- serving. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 379 calories, 16 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 276 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.