Banana Pudding Dessert Recipe
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1-1/4 cups cold water
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 24 to 32 vanilla wafers
- 3 large firm bananas, sliced
- 1. In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, water and milk; beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Chill for 5 minutes. Fold in the whipped topping.
- 2. In individual dessert dishes, layer with wafers, pudding, bananas and more pudding. Top each with a wafer. Chill until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 each: 354 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 271mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (52g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Banana Pudding Dessert
"I love this banana pudding. It is so easy and a perfect potluck dessert. I never bring home any leftovers!"
"Easy to make but way, way too sweet for my taste. I will not make this again. I couldn't finish mine."
"I prefer to use either real whipping cream or Redi-Whip.Cool-Whip is made with oil and I can taste a difference."
"I think they're talking about something like Cool Whip."
"I don't think it makes any difference. It doesn't call for a certain size package, but rather 2 cups. So 2 cups of either kind (or real whipped cream) should produce the same dessert. Good luck!"
"i have a question about the whipped topping? i am somewhat of a novice, so now you know. i wanted to ask you if this whipped topping comes already prepared or do i make my own? thankstim"