Banana Pudding Dessert
This creamy dessert with mild banana taste is 'comfort food' that tastes like you fussed.Hazel Merrill, Greenville, South Carolina
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1-1/4 cups cold water
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 24 to 32 vanilla wafers
- 3 large firm bananas, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, water and milk; beat on low
- speed for 2 minutes. Chill for 5 minutes. Fold in the whipped
- In individual dessert dishes, layer with wafers, pudding, bananas and
- more pudding. Top each with a wafer. Chill until serving. Yield: 6-8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 354 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 271 mg sodium, 63 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.