This creamy dessert with mild banana taste is 'comfort food' that tastes like you fussed.—Hazel Merrill, Greenville, South Carolina
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1-1/4 cups cold water
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 24 to 32 vanilla wafers
- 3 large firm bananas, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, water and milk; beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Chill for 5 minutes. Fold in the whipped topping.
- In individual dessert dishes, layer with wafers, pudding, bananas and more pudding. Top each with a wafer. Chill until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Banana Pudding Dessert in Taste of Home December/January 1995, p11
Reviews for Banana Pudding Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review