Banana Pudding Crunch Recipe
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk the milk, pudding mixes and sour cream for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until thickened. Fold in bananas. Pour into a 1-1/2-qt. bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- 2. For topping, combine the sugar, pecans and egg. Spread into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until browned and crunchy. Cool.
- 3. Using a spatula, loosen pecan mixture from pan and break into small pieces. Sprinkle over pudding just before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 349 calories, 16g fat (4g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 216mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (43g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Banana Pudding Crunch
"Deliciously amazing! This recipe can't get any yummier or easy to make! Cold vanilla pudding, fresh firm bananas-yum!- and the nut crunch topping puts it over the edge. Perfect for a light summer dessert. My kids love it as well."