- Pour into prepared pan (pan will be full). Bake at 325° for 75-85
- minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out
- clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack
- to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, whisk glaze ingredients until smooth; drizzle over
- cake. Store in the refrigerator. May be frozen for up to 1 month.
- Yield: 12-15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 479 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 128 mg cholesterol, 179 mg sodium, 76 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.