Banana Pineapple Slush Recipe
- 4 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 3 cups orange juice
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate
- 8 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 bottles (2 liters each) cream soda
- 3 cans (12 ounces each) lemon-lime soda
- 1. In a saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil over medium heat; cool. Pour into a freezer container; add juices, orange juice concentrate and bananas. Cover and freeze. To serve, thaw mixture until slushy; stir in cream soda and lemon-lime soda. Yield: about 9-1/2 quarts.
One 3/4-cup serving (prepared with sugar-free soda) equals 119 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 23 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 0 protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2 fruit.
Reviews for Banana Pineapple Slush
"Make this for all the retirement parties at work and they LOVE it! This year several people asked for the recipe for the holidays. It's absolutely my favorite punch!"
"this is a great party drink."