Banana Pineapple Slush Recipe
- 4 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (46 ounces) DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 3 cups orange juice
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate
- 8 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 bottles (2 liters each) cream soda
- 3 cans (12 ounces each) lemon-lime soda
- 1. In a saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil over medium heat; cool. Pour into a freezer container; add juices, orange juice concentrate and bananas. Cover and freeze. To serve, thaw mixture until slushy; stir in cream soda and lemon-lime soda. Yield: about 9-1/2 quarts.
3/4 cup: 119 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 23mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 0g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit.
Reviews for Banana Pineapple Slush
"Make this for all the retirement parties at work and they LOVE it! This year several people asked for the recipe for the holidays. It's absolutely my favorite punch!"
"this is a great party drink."