Banana Pineapple Slush Recipe
"This sunny tropical slush refreshes on summer days and is perfect for brunches, showers, weddings and neighborhood parties," confirms Beth Myers of Lewisburg, West Virginia.
- 4 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 3 cups orange juice
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate
- 8 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 bottles (2 liters each) cream soda
- 3 cans (12 ounces each) lemon-lime soda
- In a saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil over medium heat; cool. Pour into a freezer container; add juices, orange juice concentrate and bananas. Cover and freeze. To serve, thaw mixture until slushy; stir in cream soda and lemon-lime soda. Yield: about 9-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Banana Pineapple Slush in Taste of Home August/September 2001, p8
Reviews for Banana Pineapple Slush(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review