- 4 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 3 cups orange juice
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate
- 8 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 bottles (2 liters each) cream soda
- 3 cans (12 ounces each) lemon-lime soda
- In a saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil over medium heat; cool. Pour into a freezer container; add juices, orange juice concentrate and bananas. Cover and freeze. To serve, thaw mixture until slushy; stir in cream soda and lemon-lime soda. Yield: about 9-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Banana Pineapple Slush in Taste of Home August/September 2001, p8
Reviews for Banana Pineapple Slush
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 16, 2012
Make this for all the retirement parties at work and they LOVE it! This year several people asked for the recipe for the holidays. It's absolutely my favorite punch!
Reviewed Apr. 11, 2012
this is a great party drink.