Banana-Pineapple Ice Recipe
- 2 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour into an 8-in. square dish. Cover and freeze for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until almost firm.
- 2. Transfer to a large bowl. Beat for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and creamy. Return mixture to dish; freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
1/2 cup: 79 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 fruit
Reviews for Banana-Pineapple Ice
"Took a copy of this recipe to a Weight Watcher's meeting and passed it out. (It has 2 points plus). Everyone loves how easy it to make and how yummy it is! Thanks."
"Lovely dessert for my younger siblings who can't have ice cream...and HEALTHY!"
"It tasted okay but it wasn't so good it was worth the trouble. Would be a perfect smoothie."