- 2 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour into an 8-in. square dish. Cover and freeze for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until almost firm.
- Transfer to a large bowl. Beat for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and creamy. Return mixture to dish; freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Banana-Pineapple Ice
"Took a copy of this recipe to a Weight Watcher's meeting and passed it out. (It has 2 points plus). Everyone loves how easy it to make and how yummy it is! Thanks."
"It tasted okay but it wasn't so good it was worth the trouble. Would be a perfect smoothie."