My family loves dessert and fruit, but we're trying to make healthier food choices. This refreshing, five-ingredient summer treat is always a hit. —Myra Hughes, Donaldson, Arkansas
- 2 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour into an 8-in. square dish. Cover and freeze for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until almost firm.
- Transfer to a large bowl. Beat for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and creamy. Return mixture to dish; freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Banana-Pineapple Ice in Simple & Delicious June/July 2011, p16
Reviews for Banana-Pineapple Ice
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review