- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about
- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide in
- half. Roll each portion into a 16-in. x 6-in. rectangle. Brush with
- butter to within 1/2 in. of edges. Combine the pecans, sugar and
- allspice; sprinkle over dough to within 1/2 in. of edges.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to
- seal. Cut each into 16 slices. Place cut side up on greased baking
- sheets. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30
- Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks.
- In a small bowl, combine the confectioners; sugar, lemon juice and
- enough milk to achieve desired consistency; drizzle over warn rolls.
- Serve warm. Yield: 32 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 159 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 106 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.