Banana Pancake Snowmen
Both kids and adults will love these yummy pancakes. Invite your little ones to help decorate their snowmen and they'll jump out of bed in a hurry! —Phyllis Schmalz, Kansas City, Kansas
7 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 5 min./batch
- 1 cup complete buttermilk pancake mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
- Pretzel sticks, chocolate chips, dried cranberries and/or halved banana slices
- In a small bowl, stir the pancake mix, water and banana just until
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto a greased hot griddle, making three circles
- to form a snowman. Turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the
- second side is golden brown. Transfer to a serving plate. Repeat
- with remaining batter.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Decorate snowmen with pretzels,
- chocolate chips, cranberries and/or banana if desired. Yield: 7
Nutritional Facts: 1 snowman (calculated without decorations) equals 76 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 277 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.