Banana Pancake Snowmen Recipe
- 1 cup complete buttermilk pancake mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
- Pretzel sticks, chocolate chips, dried cranberries and/or halved banana slices
- 1. In a small bowl, stir the pancake mix, water and banana just until moistened.
- 2. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto a greased hot griddle, making three circles to form a snowman. Turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Transfer to a serving plate. Repeat with remaining batter.
- 3. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Decorate snowmen with pretzels, chocolate chips, cranberries and/or banana if desired. Yield: 7 snowmen.
1 snowman (calculated without decorations) equals 76 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 277 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch.
Reviews for Banana Pancake Snowmen
"When I help out with our lodge breakfasts I always make these for the young and the young-at-heart. Easy to make, cute and tasty."
"My kids loved these pancakes and the snowmen were a lot of fun to make. The bananas added great flavor."