Banana Pancake for One Recipe
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 medium ripe banana, mashed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Maple syrup or spreadable fruit, optional
- In a small bowl, combine flour and baking powder. Combine the banana, egg, and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour batter onto a hot griddle coated with cooking spray; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Serve with syrup or spreadable fruit if desired. Yield: 1 pancake.
Reviews for Banana Pancake for One(5)
Sort By :
Pretty good, my 10 year old daughter made these. They do turn out doughy in the middle if you don't cook them on real low and spread them out. I liked it that they have no milk or sugar and still tasted good! We may try to add a little water to thin them out next time so they will cook easier for the kids! We doubled the recipe and it made about 8 small pancakes. Would be fun to add other flavors to this.
Next time I am only using half a banana. It was too dense and was still runny in the middle.
Wonderful! And NO milk. What a great way to use up ripe bananas! Works well in the waffle iron, too.
This recipe makes 3 small pancakes! We added pecans for some texture and pumpkin pie spice for more flavor. These pancakes are dense not fluffy. Will make again.
This is a great recipe I am single and every recipe I have for pancakes makes way too much I tried this and it was the perfect size and it tastes great too!
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast for Two >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes for Two >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >