Banana Oat Pancakes Recipe
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1-1/3 cups milk
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Maple syrup
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Combine the egg, milk, banana and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden brown. Serve with syrup. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Banana Oat Pancakes(11)
Sort By :
My family loved the pancakes and I loved the recipe, so easy to make and tasty.. I didn't have problems with sticky skillet, I used Teflon skillet and a little butter before each pancake =)
Loved the recipe. I added 1/2 t or so of salt and mixed half wheat and half white flour. Then topped the pancake with peanut butter and maple syrup. Yum!
I made this as a special breakfast for my young boys while the oldest was on Spring Break and they both Loved them! They asked me to make them again sometime. I even used white whole wheat and couldn't tell any difference.
My family loved these! The banana flavor is very light, which I like. With bananas and oatmeal these have to be better for us then the more traditional pancakes. Mine seemed to stick to my skillet though.
My family loved these pancakes and they are more nutritious than traditional pancakes. The only problem I had was they stuck to the griddle when I cookednthem. Any suggestions?
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Breakfast for Two >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes for Two >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Pancakes >