Banana Nut Salad
Recipe provided by Jif®
2 ServingsReady In Time 15 minutes
- 1 tbsp. Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 bananas
- Lemon juice
- Mixed greens
- 2 tbsps. chopped peanuts
- Mix together peanut butter, honey and mayonnaise in a small bowl,
- until well blended.
- Peel and slice bananas. Dip into lemon juice. Blot excess lemon juice
- with paper towel. Divide lettuce and bananas on two plates. Dollop
- salads with dressing. Sprinkle with nuts. Serve immediately. Yield:
- 2 servings.