Banana Nut Pancakes Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 medium ripe banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Mix in whipped topping (mixture will be stiff); set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine pancake mix and sugar. Beat the egg, milk and oil; add to pancake mix and mix well. Fold in banana and pecans.
- 3. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes. Cook until second side is golden brown. Serve with cream cheese topping. Yield: 8-10 pancakes.
3 each: 543 calories, 34g fat (12g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 624mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 5g fiber), 12g protein
Reviews for Banana Nut Pancakes
"Used sugar coated pecans chopped incredibly fine. It was delicious. For sure keeper"
"Great recipe to make with kids. My 2 yr old helped with many of the steps. The results were very tasty!"