Banana-Nut Bundt Cake
June Yeates shares this eye-appealing cake that has a temptingly tropical twist in every slice. "If you like, sprinkle confectioners' sugar over the top," says the Bradley, Illinois baker.
12-16 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 1 hour + cooling
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups finely chopped ripe bananas (about 3 medium)
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda and cinnamon.
- In another bowl, combine the eggs, oil, bananas, pineapple and
- vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until combined. Fold in
- coconut and nuts. Pour into a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- Bake at 350° for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing cake
- from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 408 calories, 20 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 99 mg sodium,