“These muffins turn out wonderful every single time,” says Linda Heywood of Mill Bay, British Columbia. “My uncle raves abut them when he comes to visit.”
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1-1/3 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Place the biscuit mix in a large bowl. Combine the egg, bananas,
- brown sugar, milk, oil and vanilla; stir into biscuit mix just until
- combined. Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out
- clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 168 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 263 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.