- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1-1/3 cups mashed ripe banana (2 to 3 medium)
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a bowl, combine flour and sugar. In another bowl, beat the egg, yogurt and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until combined. Fold in bananas and nuts. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over batter. Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Banana Muffins with Streussel Topping
Sort By :
"Great tasting muffins. Will make again. Easy"
"Very good and easy! Loved the streussel topping. I added chocolate chips to mine. Nice and moist."
"These are wonderful. I did add a 1/2 cup of quick oatmeal, just because I always put oatmeal in muffins. They are great."
"very good, the strudel topping makes this recipe"