Banana Muffins Recipe
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1-1/3 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place the biscuit mix in a large bowl. Combine the egg, bananas, brown sugar, milk, oil and vanilla; stir into biscuit mix just until combined. Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Banana Muffins(3)
Sort By :
Quick & easy. Great way to use up bananas that are going ripe. I sprinkled some chopped walnuts over the top of a few of the muffins.
These muffins are made with staple ingredients, were easy to make, and tasted great.
I went looking for a quick way to use up some bananas as well as a quick snack for my son. He loved it and so did I.