- until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a
- time, on high until stiff glossy peaks form and sugar is dissolved.
- Spread meringue evenly over filling, sealing edges to crust.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until the meringue is golden
- brown. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for at least 3
- hours before serving. Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Yield:
- 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 387 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 103 mg cholesterol, 264 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.