- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, oil and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in the bananas, coconut and pineapple.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Sprinkle with nuts. Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Banana Macadamia Muffins
Sort By :
"Just made this tonight and these are soooo delicious and moist. I lessened the coconut because my daughter doesn't care for it. I will definitely make these again."
"This was a delicious recipe. I didn't add the pineapples or the coconut, instead an extra banana or two, and boy were they delicious. I made a bunch to share with everyone in my ohana. Definitely a recipe worth making again."
"Delicious! Followed the recipe, making no modifications. So moist and full of flavor. A new favorite at our house :)"
"Delicious! So moist and full of flavor. A new favorite at our house :)"