From Hamilton, Georgia, Kathy Baker sends her recipe for Banana Graham Dessert. "We love this creamy pudding treat since it has real old-fashioned flavor," Kathy conveys.
Recommended: 16 Banana Split-Inspired Recipes
- 1 package (1.5 ounces) instant sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 2-3/4 cups fat-free milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- 12 whole reduced-fat graham crackers
- 2 large firm bananas, sliced
- In a bowl, beat pudding mix and milk on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold in sour cream. Let stand for 5 minutes. In a 3-qt. bowl, layer a third of the graham crackers, bananas and pudding mixture. Repeat layers twice. Refrigerate. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Banana Graham Dessert in Taste of Home April/May 1997, p8
Reviews for Banana Graham Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review