Banana Fudge Pie Recipe
This dessert, which is like a banana sundae, is both light and good. I make it often.
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 3 cups whipped topping, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 unbaked pie crust (9 inches)
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Additional miniature chocolate chips for garnish, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine melted chocolate, 1 cup whipped topping, eggs and sugar. Mix well. Pour into crust. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Cool 10 minutes, then refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 2. Layer sliced bananas over pie and top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle miniature chocolate chips on top if desired. Chill until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 317 calories, 16 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 117 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Banana Fudge Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC