Banana Delight Recipe
Turn the dessert into a mini banana split by drizzling on warm butterscotch sauce, plus chopped walnuts and a cherry.—Tabitha Allen, Cypress, Texas
- 20 vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 medium firm bananas, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the wafer crumbs, sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- 2. In a large skillet, saute the bananas in butter over medium heat for 1 minute. Sprinkle with crumb mixture; cook for 3 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm over ice cream. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 268 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 110mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Banana Delight
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC