Banana Crunch Bars Recipe
"The distinctive taste of banana tops these easy-to-make no-bake cereal bars," relates Ruth Anderson of Clarion, Iowa.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1-1/2 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 5 cups Banana Nut Crunch cereal
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine sugar and corn syrup. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Stir in peanut butter. Add cereal; stir to coat.
- 2. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Spread over bars. Cool before cutting. Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.
1 each: 127 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 70mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Banana Crunch Bars
Reviewed Apr. 23, 2011
"A little tough & chewy, but very tasty!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC