Banana Crunch Bars Recipe
"The distinctive taste of banana tops these easy-to-make no-bake cereal bars," relates Ruth Anderson of Clarion, Iowa.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1-1/2 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 5 cups Banana Nut Crunch cereal
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine sugar and corn syrup. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Stir in peanut butter. Add cereal; stir to coat.
- 2. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Spread over bars. Cool before cutting. Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.
1 each: 127 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 70mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Banana Crunch Bars
Reviewed Apr. 23, 2011
"A little tough & chewy, but very tasty!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC