- towels in between.
- For sauce, combine the butter, sugar, orange juice and peel in a
- skillet. Bring to a boil; remove from the heat. Add bananas to
- orange sauce; cook over medium heat until heated through, about 1
- Place one banana half in the center of each crepe; roll up jelly-roll
- style. Place folded side down on a plate; drizzle with orange sauce.
- Yield: 12 crepes.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 448 calories, 20 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 121 mg cholesterol, 260 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.