Banana Cream Smoothies
You can serve this thick, nutritious smoothie, flavored with bananas and raspberries, for breakfast or as a snack. And with only four ingredients, it's a breeze to prepare. "This light, refreshing beverage looks beautiful served in tall glasses," notes Susan Burkholder of Leola, Pennsylvania.
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 medium ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup unsweetened frozen raspberries
- 1 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30
- seconds or until smooth. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled
- glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 cup) equals 170 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 52 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit, 1/2 fat-free milk.