Banana Cream Smoothies Recipe
- 2 medium ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup unsweetened frozen raspberries
- 1 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
One serving (1 cup) equals 170 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 52 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit, 1/2 fat-free milk.