- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Stir in sour cream until smooth. Fold in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping.
- Place half of the banana slices in the crust; top with half of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers. Spread with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours before serving (pie will be soft- set). Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Banana Cream Pie(6)
Sort By :
This is a great recipe for when you are craving sweets.You don't feel guilty about eating it and it is soo good!
How can a diabetic recipe taste so delicious?! This pie is fantastic! This has become a family favorite.We don't tell people it's a diabetic recipe. It always gets rave reviews and they are none the wiser.
How do you prevent the bananas from discoloring?
Made this for my mother, for our mother daughter dinner and it was such a big hit with her. It tastes as if I had made it from scratch. I liked the idea of layer the bananas with the pudding mixture that way you get the perfect bite.
This was one of the first things I ever made, and what a wonderful memory and a delight to make. Not to mention enjoying it afterward. :-)
More Recipe Collections
- Banana Cream Pie Recipes >
- Banana Pie Recipes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Cream Pie Recipes >