Banana Cream Parfait Recipe
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) instant banana pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- Whipped cream
- 4 maraschino cherries, optional
- 1. Prepare pudding according to package directions, using the 2 cups cold milk.
- 2. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs into each of four parfait or dessert glasses. Top crumbs with 1/4 cup prepared pudding and half of the banana slices. Repeat layers of crumbs, pudding and banana slices.
- 3. Garnish each dessert with whipped cream and a cherry if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 263 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 471mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Banana Cream Parfait
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.