Banana Cream Parfait Recipe
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) instant banana pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- Whipped cream
- 4 maraschino cherries, optional
- 1. Prepare pudding according to package directions, using the 2 cups cold milk.
- 2. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs into each of four parfait or dessert glasses. Top crumbs with 1/4 cup prepared pudding and half of the banana slices. Repeat layers of crumbs, pudding and banana slices.
- 3. Garnish each dessert with whipped cream and a cherry if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 263 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 471mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Banana Cream Parfait
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.