Banana Cream Dessert Recipe
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed peanut brittle, divided
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 4 to 6 maraschino cherries
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Add vanilla and continue beating just until stiff peaks form. Fold in 3/4 cup peanut brittle and the bananas. Spoon into individual dessert dishes.
- 2. Chill for 1 hour. Sprinkle with remaining peanut brittle and top each with a cherry. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 249 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 139mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Banana Cream Dessert
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.