Banana Cream Dessert Recipe
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed peanut brittle, divided
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 4 to 6 maraschino cherries
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Add vanilla and continue beating just until stiff peaks form. Fold in 3/4 cup peanut brittle and the bananas. Spoon into individual dessert dishes.
- 2. Chill for 1 hour. Sprinkle with remaining peanut brittle and top each with a cherry. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 249 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 139 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Banana Cream Dessert
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.