- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed peanut brittle, divided
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 4 to 6 maraschino cherries
- In a bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Add vanilla and continue beating just until stiff peaks form. Fold in 3/4 cup peanut brittle and the bananas. Spoon into individual dessert dishes.
- Chill for 1 hour. Sprinkle with remaining peanut brittle and top each with a cherry. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forBanana Cream Dessert
"It might be that I had to substitute honey roasted peanuts in place of the peanut brittle, but this dessert was rather bland."