Banana Cream Dessert Recipe
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 5 medium firm bananas, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 carton (20 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans, optional
- 2 (1.55 ounces each) milk chocolate candy bar, broken into squares
- Maraschino cherries, optional
- Combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Pour over crust; top with bananas and pineapple. Spread with whipped topping (dish will be full). Sprinkle with pecans if desired.
- Chill for at least 4 hours before cutting. Garnish with candy bar pieces and cherries if desired. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Banana Cream Dessert(3)
Sort By :
Well, it was alright, but it must have tons of calories. I can feel my teeth rotting as I type. Mabye as a treat.
This was a plesent supprise to see how this went over so well. The second time I made it; with cheesecake pudding mix and creame cheese. Still a big hit! thanks. crw