- 1-3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 to 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant banana cream pudding mix
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Set aside 1/2 cup for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan or 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Arrange half of the banana slices in crust; top with half of the cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; fold in remaining whipped topping. Pour over the cream cheese layer. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set. Yield: 10 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Banana Cream Cheesecake
Sort By :
I thought this was delicious and the store didnt have any banana cream pudding so I went with Vanilla. It was out of this world and my husband loved it(it was his birthday "cake") He told me to make more.lol. I will be making it again this weekend, this time I am making double. I have to say my favorite part was the crust, I baked it a little longer and it was soooo yummy!
Very delicious but doesn't quite qualify as a cheesecake--it's more of a banana cream pie with some cheesecake added (you can't even taste the cheesecake part). Next time, I'll probably just make a banana cream pie.
Mmm, delicious! I wouldn't recommend making it more than one day ahead though because the bananas will darken. I have also used vanilla pudding mix, just as delicious.
This is the best cheesecake ever!! Easy to make and so delicious! Thank you for sharing!
delicious!!!! easy to make and doesn't take a lot of time
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >