- 1-3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 to 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant banana cream pudding mix
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Set aside 1/2 cup for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan or 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Arrange half of the banana slices in crust; top with half of the cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; fold in remaining whipped topping. Pour over the cream cheese layer. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set. Yield: 10 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Banana Cream Cheesecake
Sort By :
why is my cake still runny after staying in the fridge for 10 hours? I wish someone can tell me why.
I have made this for years... You can put it in a prepared graham crust if you don't want to make a crust and this is great for when you need to take something somewhere and you don't have to worry about your pan. You can also buy instant cheesecake pudding mix.
I thought this was delicious and the store didnt have any banana cream pudding so I went with Vanilla. It was out of this world and my husband loved it(it was his birthday "cake") He told me to make more.lol. I will be making it again this weekend, this time I am making double. I have to say my favorite part was the crust, I baked it a little longer and it was soooo yummy!
Very delicious but doesn't quite qualify as a cheesecake--it's more of a banana cream pie with some cheesecake added (you can't even taste the cheesecake part). Next time, I'll probably just make a banana cream pie.
Mmm, delicious! I wouldn't recommend making it more than one day ahead though because the bananas will darken. I have also used vanilla pudding mix, just as delicious.